Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the comment: Formula One (When Men, Were Men) reviews online reviews

Formula One (When Men, DisappointedBought these boots 9 months ago. Stitching on one boot has come lose leaving a fingersize gap on one side. Thought I was getting a quality product when I bought them. I now must pay for repairs or pay for new boots. Will not buy again. Published 11 days ago by Dgdiver ?

Lewis N. Clark WaterSeals standard WaterThe product was exactly as described I bought it for my sister for her birthday and she is very happy with it. Very fast shipping
the comment: Formula One (When Men, Were Men) reviews online reviews
Formula One (When Men, Highly recommended by my podiatrist. However, they run very small. I have worn 13 for 25 years and never had a shoe run this short. Big toe was pinned against the toe box.

No comments:

Post a Comment