Thursday, September 27, 2012

the reviews: T-ara Hello Baby Ep 1 2/4 ENG SUB reviews

T-ara Hello Baby Peppy Feet Orthotic Insoles, Mens (Health and Beauty) I got this in desperation to relieve my knee problems resulting from flat feet and decided to take a chance having seen commercials for the WalkFit brand. This orthotic is made of hard plastic so it will take time to get used to it. I broke into it my starting off with only wearing it 10 to 15 minutes at a time in the beginning. At first, t felt like I was walking with a rock underneath my feet - uncomfortable needless to say. After about a week, my feet I got accustomed to it. Now I don't really notice the orthotic. My knee aches have gone away and my back doesn't hurt after being on my feet extensively. When compared to other brands selling for $20 or more, these are definitely bargains. Yes, these orthotics are of lower quality material but since it works for me, I really don't care. Of course, your mileage may vary. Definitely worht a try.

Weird. They fit & feel weird due to having 2 straps that lift your man buns no better than a standard pair of Hanes or Nautica boxer briefs. Wouldn't wear these trying to look good or around the house. I would request a return but just don't feel right doing so with undies. I suppose I should mention the front cup is pretty comfy tho, it isn't padded like it appears (which is good imho) & keeps your junk comfy as can be. If these come w/o the back lift straps I may get a pair.
the reviews: T-ara Hello Baby Ep 1 2/4 ENG SUB reviews
T-ara Hello Baby I purchased these shoes during a one day sale and paid half price, so I really can't complain. You can't really go wrong with Asics, although I found these shoes a bit bulky compared to what I normally wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment