Monday, October 1, 2012

Kaskade - Fire In Your New Shoes (Sultan & Ned Shepard Mix) @ EDC 2010 Los Angeles [HD] online reviews

EDC 2010 Los I try not to complain unless it is waranted. However, this shoe is well made and looks great, but I have to say that the heel cushion has alot to be desired. I am on my feet alot and I have to have some heel support to make it through my day. I have another pair of Dockers shoes in a different style and they are great. This one...makes my heels ache when I go home. Maybe I just received a bad/defective pair, but I would hesitate to buy another pair to see if I am right. Hope this helps!

For high arches!, September 30, 2010 By James H. Scammell "Sadly Disappointed" (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews(REAL NAME) Too much money for these flip flops! Arch supports hurt, and the sole is too rigid. these run small. They might be OK if you have slender feet.
Kaskade - Fire In Your New Shoes (Sultan & Ned Shepard Mix) @ EDC 2010 Los Angeles [HD] online reviews
EDC 2010 Los Timberland The size was one size too large, and the workmanship seemed shoddy. I ordered a size 11 but felt like a 12. I returned it immediately, and was satisfied with 's quick return policy. Everyone should suggest Timberland stop making shoes in China and move to a more socially just place, and improve their quality control

No comments:

Post a Comment