Thursday, October 4, 2012

the reviews: Saints Row The Third how to install the New Clothing for Sale mod (Tutorial)

Saints Row The One shoe!!I got these shoes and I was so excited little did I know I opened them up tried them on and the left shoe was a 1/2" shorter than the right one!! I could barely squeeze my foot in! I don't know if they were just a botched pair but I hope when I send them back they give me a pair that are the same size!! Otherwise they are really cute and the right shoe was comfy:) Published 12 months ago by Rach ?

My son has had these for a few months now and absolutely loves wearing them.They are good quality just like other crocs, we have had no problems with them.UPDATE: These things are TOUGH. My son wears these almost every day and puts them through all kinds of things. They are still holding up with no problems, the color hasn't even faded. Great buy.
the reviews: Saints Row The Third how to install the New Clothing for Sale mod (Tutorial)
Saints Row The I purchased this wallet as a going away gift for a friend who would be deploying soon. When I received the wallet, I definitely felt that it was high quality, the stitching is very nice as well as the leather. 5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment